Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Why the sudden url change?

Hmm..well..
a lot of reasons i guess.
I want my blog to be more private.
Cos it's becoming more personal.

I dont mind ppl finding it out..
but i'd rather they find it out for themselves.
That's why my friends can relink me.

I'm making it known to only my close friends & regular readers.
People who read bcos they care & want to know how i'm doing.
Not bcos they're not part of my everyday life & want to know whatever i'm up to.
In other words, kpo i guess. :p

Popularity, i dont mind.
But when it comes to my personal life,
i rather have it low profile.

My social life, circle..
Which is friendships, outings yada yada..
To me, it's an additional bonus to my life.
And it shouldn't be a distraction,
something that's complicating my life.
Lately, it has been.
That's why i wanna steer clear of anyone who's a source of complication instead of support, fun..
Basically, anyone who makes my life harder.

There's somethin' that's been bugging me.
I dont know why some people just cant leave others alone.
They cant stand to see a person being happy without them.
I'm not refering to anyone specific.
It's somethin that's been a problem for me & some of my friends.

There's this common problem among some of my friends..

If your friend does somethin' you disagree with,
wouldnt you let them go ahead, make their own mistakes?
That way they'll learn.
At least you've done your part by persuading them not to do somethin.

As a friend,
wouldnt you instead support whatever decisions they make?
And if they fall, it's your job to be there for them.
Not to say "i told you so" ,
but as a crying shoulder blah blah blah..
you know the rest.
x)

in other words,
if you have friends lyke these,
you're better off without them.
ditch them.
They should take a hike & get a life.
agreed? :]

another thing is assumptions.
just because they were once associated with you,
they think whatever that's bad,
it has to be about them.
GAH.

nobody can make you inferior without your consent.

Grr.
I'm just sick & tired of taking care of people's feelings.
Or perhaps just a person i guess.
I dont know why i even bothered to take care of your feelings,
have your interests at heart.
Letting myself get hurt instead.
I guess because you're my friend.
At least you were.

But i've had enough of nonsense.
If i were to go on,
I would've reach my limit.
And tell you off straight up.
But i dont want to,
cos i dont want to hurt you.

But instead i bruised myself,
broke down two times just because of this.
Was it worth it?
I dont think so.
I hated myself for letting myself get hurt by the person i face everyday,
me.

Friends are there to be your source of happiness, laughter..
not misery, complication.

Whenever my friends wanna tell you off,
i stop them.
I wonder what would happen if i had let them go on..

Anyways, it doesnt matter now.
I dont wanna dwell on it.
I dont wanna know what you've got to say about me.
Cos i couldn't care less.

I'm not turning my back on you,
cos you're still a friend to me.
Nothing more or less.
I just dont want to be close to you anymore..

Drifted away, yes.
Walk away, no.

there's nothing left to say.

Yahoo! Horoscope; 1 JULY 06.
Capricorn

Voice your real needs and they'll be met in one way or another. Be honest and forthright about what you've kept concealed for far too long. Aren't you through with being nice and quiet for other people's sake?

No comments: