Thursday, November 16, 2006

BOO.
aint my new temp pretty? hehe.
Yours truly made it herself heh.
Credits to my weiyi for helping me take my photo (:
Html almost drove me nuts.
(not that I'm not already am.)
LOL XP

13 NOV 06;
Finally I got my haircut!
Thanks bibi for accompanying me :]
The hairdresser was listenin' to our convo lol.
=x

Cos there was thunder so bibi asked me..

"You think which one comes first,
Lighting or Thunder?"

"Lighting. Cos light travels faster than sound. Physics got teach right.."

Then the hairdresser,
*coughs*
"You are right."

Then she proceeded with talkin' to me abt Mass Comm.
Bcos i was talkin' to bibi abt it earlier.

It's not abt da grades.
It's all abt da interview & good english.
(:

*beams*
I WANT MASS. COMM. !
LOL.
*fingers crossed*


After that,
met up with sabrina & sin mei.
Wenta chinatown cos dey wanted to buy beads.
Then sabrina & I wenta CP for a bite.
Haha, we always end up having private "weiyi" moments together.
HEH :D

love love ^^

oh yeah..that day i did somethin too.
But..
oh wells.

so much for trying :(

14 NOV 06;
MTV: My Chemical Romance $2 bill concert.
whoo, gerard is much much cuter now.
Mikey is so shuai!
*beams*
:DDD



There's this one particular sad song which is...
very sad but nice.
Go give it a listen yeah;
it's Cancer by MCR. (:

15 NOV 06;
Wenta Vivocity with my mom & bro.
Tried da Chicken rice @ Banquet.
Hmm..find it much nicer then da one at CP.
or is it da chilli? heh.

Candy Empire!
bought sweets.
My fave, da long-long one..dont know whad it's called.
XD
Cadbury Milk Triple Decker :D
Cadbury Milk chocs are always nice heh.
Oooh, & also tried Licorice.
(pronounced as: li-ke-rish.)
Been searching for it cos I always see ppl on American tv eatin' it.
So, i got curious lol.

Hmm..not as tasteful as i thot it wud be.
But not bad either, I kept biting & biting it lol.
There's lotsa types (:
I've yet to find da sweets darrich got for me at Australia lol.

28 nov.
Scorpion Comm. Treat,
from Mr Singh.
Pizza Hut, here I come ^^
LOL.

Oh ya..I've decided to be da cheer coordinater again nxt yr.
Cos Jasper kinda..begged? lol. =x
he said Scorpion needed me..
rightt-
XP

Sometimes, I wonder if i'm a fool to be in this waiting game.
Boy, you got me doin' things I wouldn't normally do.
Things that make me even more daring & brave,
different from that shy girl that I know of.
Things that need me to muster up my courage.

Because I'm not the type of person to sit & wait for things to happen.
I want to take control of what's ahead.
I've learned that you can't always leave it up to fate.

I swear, when I see your name on the screen,
my heart skips a beat.
My pulse races.
I don't know what to do;
afraid of making a wrong move.

This love is taking it's toll on me.
Now, you've left me confused.
I dont know what to do anymore.
At least I can say I've tried.
But I'm not sure about you..

I'm not ready to give up.
Because I wanna make sure that if i do give up,
it'll be my last.
I can't keep falling in again;
cast under your spell.

Now, all I can do is wait.
Till I get tired of this waiting game..



All Good Things (Come To An End)
by Nelly Furtado.

Honestly what will become of me
don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming

[Chorus]
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?

Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

[Chorus]

Well the dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Die

[Chorus]

Well the dogs were barking at a new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day 'till the feeling went away
And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and
the rain forgot how to bring salvation
the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.

No comments: