Sunday, November 12, 2006

From my beloved Cupcake :D

Name a fren who's name starts with a "S"?
Siti :D

4TH person on your missed calls?
Umm..my father.

What was the last text message you received?
K... from Bibi lol.

Do you have curly hair?
Nope. But i do have natural waves (:

What is the next concert you are going to?
No plans for any concert anytime soon =P

What was the last thing you ate?
Roti prata.

What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
"Jangan kacau laa.." to my bro. =P

Do you watch TV?
Duh.

Have you ever seen the movie donniedarko?
Siao lol.

Ever been hunting?
Nope, hvnt & most probably wont ever.

Is marriage in your future?
Hmm..most probably, yeah heh. (:

When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it?
said? I cant rmb...=x

What you should be doing right now?
Er..either editing photos or finish up doin' my new temp hehe =x

Do you have a nickname?
alot for diff. people. But da most common one is Lil (:

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe? (:

Who is the youngest in the family?
my bro.

Is drugs free the way to be?
definitely.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
Sometimes heh.

Do you clean up nice?
I dont know..whad do you think? lol.

Last time you used a skateboard?
I think it was some time last year..

Where was the last place you slept besides your house?
Cant rmb =P

Ever run out of gas on the road?
Nope, cos i dont have a car. *hint hint* x)

Best movie you ever seen in the past two weeks?
Hvnt seen any movies for two wks except for Sinking Of Japan lol.

Do you think people who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
Er..no?

Last person you saw?
My bro, unfortunately bleh x)

Talked to on the phone?
Bibi :]

Hugged?
Jac (:

Person you texted?
Bibi.

Today
Date?
12 Nov 06.

Got any plans?
Nope.

Currently
Missing someone?
Yes? =x

Mood?
Normal.

True or False
I'm a morning person?
True.

I'm a perfectionist?
True.

I'm only a child?
False.

I'm currently in my pyjamas?
False.

I am online 24/7?
definitely false.

I'm very shy about the opposite gender?
Er..it depends heh.

I can be paranoid at times?
sometimes true lol. yeah, i can be a worrywart =P

I currently regret something i have done?
False.

I enjoy talking on the phone?
It depends..LOL =x

I have a lot to learn?
everyone does. Nobody knows enough of everything (:

I have a secret?
Always true.

The next few person to do this?
Anyone that's linked to me (:

No comments: