Sunday, November 12, 2006

HEHE.
once again, i'm late for blogging.
Shall try to reminsce as much as i can lol.
XP

7 NOV 06;
After Bridging, wenta Lido for Sinking Of Japan!
Yay! got to eat Nachos with CHEESE :D
Da movie was okay i guess..but whad I liked da most is da love story in it heh.
Oh ya, Chin Ying & I have this particular fave scene.
Kept acting it out after that lol XD
Da movie was in japanese but it had translations.

"Make love to me."

the guy turns away then says,
"No, not right now."

Is he nuts?!
imagine the look on da girl's face..

priceless. lol XD

I think it takes guts for a girl to say such a thing & then he replied liddat?!
how horrendous & humiliating that can be for any girl lol.

Anyways, i forgot why cannot bcos i was busy chuckling to myself.
Was thinking of da possible reason why..
wanted to tell jac budden had to tell her after da movie cos if not, i would be da only one bursting out in laughing fits in da theatre.
me & my imagination lol.
XD

After da movie,
Went out with Euphoria Rush :D
Me, sabrina, chin ying & jac.
Wenta Far East.
Shared with weiyi my fave kway teow ^^
After that, hanged around at Marina Sq.
& home :]

10 NOV 06;
After sch, went out with weiyi :D
Our mission was to check out for jobs!
Since i have free time, why not? heh (:
Accompanied her to Mystique to get her haircut first.
After that, Far East!
Bought same hairclips but diff colour heh.
Got to eat my fave kway teow again :D
hehe.
I think I saw Pugjelly..cos i recognised one of da guys..
I think only laa lol.
Bumped into daud, wei chong, jia hao, roger & bo en there.
so long nv see astroboi! lol.

Oh ya..& somebody too.
Which made me pissed off for awhile.

geez, da sight of you makes me puke.
disgusting freak, goin' around acting lyke you're some big king kong.
you definitely dont deserve da respect dey give you.


HMPH.

At that time,
da lyrics to Avril Lavinge's Complicated were in my head.
Go figure that one out yourself alrighty.
(:

Then off to Bugis!
Omg, there's so many things i wna get there.
It's getting better, more stuff.
Kept seeing this button-up shirt which kept reminding me of him.
GAH.
bittersweet reminiscent.

victoria concert hall.

11 NOV 06;
Went out for Hari Raya! :D
Met up with daud at CP.
After that, wenta Siti's hse to meet her & hazmi.
Waited for Hafiz for so long can T.T
while waiting for him, ate mee goreng.
delicious! heh :D

Off we went to Mdm Ida's hse.
Had to take two cabs cos five people.
met up at Kembangan mrt.
Walked to cikgu's hse in da rain.
Gah, stepped into puddles.
my poor ballerina shoes! lol.
it didnt help that it was white luhh.
bleh.

After that, wenta hazmi's hse.
Ate Spaghetti with chicken ^^
Then to CP, met up with brandon & wei chong.
hanged around dere awhile..
wei chong went off while all of us decided to go to daud's hse :D

His father bgt for us indian rojak & murtabak heh.
his sister thought i was...
*coughs*
LOL =x

Siti so naughty!
took some *ehem* photos lol XD
definitely wont post up those photos haha..
but will post up da rest soon (:
WHEEEEE, enjoy ytd ^^

20 nov.
sigh.

21-23 nov.
class chalet (:

18 dec.
Release of N-lvl results.
yikes! lol.

No comments: