Sunday, February 06, 2011

Stay The Same, Don't Change ♥



I'm gonna blog before it's da new week tomorrow!
UT3s are around da corner so it's time for intensive revision!
What's more, they are consecutively back-to-back.
And it's can be easily remembered cos it starts on da 14th feb, Valentine's Day haha.

Okie dokie, let's get down to da nitty gritty.
Continuation from da previous entry, these are da precious people in my life that I'm happy that they're still around & I hope it stays that way :]

First & foremost, my Ohana :D














My mom & bro; just da 3 of us.
No matter how much they can get on my nerves sometimes, I'll always love 'em & can't live without 'em. They're the ones who are always there for me no matter what.


















And that goes the same for my family lyke my kuzzies, my little ones, aunts.
I look forward to festivities & family gatherings because of 'em.
Love 'em :]








Shockwave!
My close knit of ITE Bishan friends.
My best team to work with too, ever! Period.
Love all da inside jokes & how we make effort to meet up from time to time despite our different, busy schedules.
I love who I am when I'm with them, they bring out the best in me & are always there to support me in whatever I do.
I really hope this friendship lasts till we see each other get married, grow old with each other & all hehe.



Sabrina! my weiyi :]
Friends since secondary school till now.
Went through a lot together.
We both know our friendship had a funny, rocky start but look where we are now haha.
We don't get to see each other as often as we want to but we always meet up once in awhile & keep in touch :]


Lastly is Tasha!
I can't remember how long I've known her already...lyke 4-5 years is it?
My online friend turned bestie haha!
She's has her MIA moments but thank god we've always managed to find each other and not lost touch.

And this is the end of my continuation cycle entries haha!
Shall start to blog as per normal from now on.
Can't wait to see Ahmad l8er!
Haven't had my QT for 2 weeks already.
OT = Quality Time + Cutie. HEHE.
Okie dokie, toodles! :D

No comments: