Thursday, March 03, 2011

All The Small Things ♥



Yesterday I guess I could say Ahmad cooked up a storm for me in the kitchen! He was on a cooking spreeeee! hehe. It was his first time cooking Spaghetti! He added tomato sauce, salt, grind the black peppers. He also did some scrambled eggs while I got ready the garlic bread. I love it when he cooks; it's sucha turn-on + plus point! hehe. Anything tastes super duper yummy when it's cooked with love ♥

Today I got to go out grocery shopping with my mom! She ate Laksa while I got to eat curry chicken + rice + bread! Yum Yum! C:

I love doin' mini surprises for my loved ones. I did two today. I think I shall not unveil it now till the two people have discovered it already hehe. Most probably I'll post up what I did once it's discovered! hehe ;)

No comments: