Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surreal



Today, my mom, her friend Sheila & I went to pay their friend, Moi, a visit.
She just gave birth to a new born baby girl name Azrar which is a combination of her name & her husband's name. (Cool much?)
Of cos there were talks about pregnancy, the process, marriage & my mom of cos walked down memory lane & talked about the times when she had me & my brother as a baby.

One thing I found fascinating was when they talked about the fact that having a baby is surreal.
Because you see something which is a product of you.
You ask yourself questions like, "Is that really mine?" "Did that came from me?"'
You have moments of fascination, trying to believe & make sense of it all.
Because something such as having your own child is unbelievable.
You wake up and it's just there.

Something I still find surreal sometimes are those days when I can't believe I fell in with Ahmad & he's someone I can call mine.
It's sucha magical feeling to be in love & to have someone like you.

I can't imagine how it'll be like to go through pregnancy & all.
All those talks I've heard of it before is scary.
They say it's feels like a matter of life & death.
But the best thing about it all is you go through pain and you're gifted with your love child.
Someone both you & your future life partner can call yours.

I can't wait to experience more magical, surreal moments :]

Here's some pictures of Azrar!
I couldn't stop snapping! hehe.




Look at her tiny hands!


She's so strong! She can already reach out & lift her hand!


Peek-A-Boo! Eyes open! :D

No comments: