Thursday, March 31, 2011

Upgrade U



Got to watch ITE's Westside Story musical on Sunday!
Almost didn't got to watch it cos I only knew about it that week itself.
On that day itself Dalilah couldn't make it last minute so I ended up goin' alone.
I couldn't miss it! The fact that it's an ITE musical & my friends are in it, of cos I'd do anything for the arts & my friends even if I have to do it alone.
But in the end I ended up watching it with Syirah, Aidil & the other Showchoir peeps :]

The musical made me thought to myself that I've sang, I've dance but I've never been in a musical before.
I'd love to try that once if I ever get to.

There's so many things I want to try if I ever get to.
Here's a list:
  • sing, dance, act altogether -musical
  • ballet
  • indian dance
  • malay dance
  • know how to play the basics for at least one instrument -piano, guitar
Basically that's it. I'm sure along the way I'll find more to add on soon.
These are the things I've yet to try in terms of music & the arts and I hope I get to do 'em one of these days.

No comments: