Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Is What Dreams Are Made Of

"It will cost you nothing to dream -and everything not to."
-Rev Run.


Today, I realized nothing kills my soul more than the mere thought of not being able to pursue my dreams.
Because I am nothing without my ambitions, passion & dreams.
It makes me who I am. I cannot live without 'em.
Without 'em, I'll be lost. So lost.

It gives me an identity, a sense of who I am, something to hope for, something to wish & dream about, something to do, goals to set out for & so much more.
I will never compromise them for anything.
If it takes a lot of my time, work & effort, I don't mind. Not at all. I will do it.
Nothing will stop me. Nothing.
I will never give up on my dreams.
Because I never give up. Never.
I am a lady of ambition & nothing will change that. Nothing.

"Trying to make it work but man, these times are hard

Oh these times are hard
They are making us crazy
Don't give up on me baby"

-The Script's For The First Time on replay.

No comments: