Friday, March 04, 2011

Jinx! -Not.

I had this belief that whenever I started blogging about a boyfriend on Black Locket, it will jinx my relationship.
Why? Because it has happened. Twice.
Just nice when I start to blog and slowly reveal who my boyfriend is on Black Locket,
things happen and before you know it. Bye bye.
Pure coincidence on two occasions? Maybe.

I told this to Ahmad & he said, "Then you better don't do it."
I don't believe in such things but I only started to be cautious & wary about it when it had happened two times.
But now, I shall reject that claim.
I won't believe in it anymore.

Black Locket has always been a private place for me to express whatever I want & talk about all things happy, sad...anything that gets my attention, anything that gets to me.
I love it that it seems quiet & I don't really know who's reading except for the exceptional few close ones.
Anyone is welcomed to read provided they mind their own business.
They read because they bother, they care & want to be updated on how I am doin'.

So I have faith that no, Black Locket will not jinx my relationship. Especially this one.
Because I love Ahmad with all my heart & have enough faith to believe that this will be everlasting.
This faith is more than enough to overcome anything & stronger than any jinx.

No comments: