Friday, March 04, 2011

You Are The Music In Me ♥

To me, singing/playing music & dancing are both under music.
They are two things under one category.
I've never thought them to be separate.
They both involve music. They are both different expressions of music.
That's why when people ask me what are my interests I just say Music and then go on by saying I sing & dance.
People should never separate this two because they are not two separate worlds.
Just like how different races are under one human race, one nationality, it is the same for music.

I can't stand not dancing for months, what else not singing!
Thankfully, now I'm dancing again cos I have Contemporary dance class on Mondays.
Now, I miss singing.
Yes, I am in a singing IG but we haven't done much singing lately.
I'll have some back-up singing stuff to do soon but it's not the same.

I've been wanting to cover songs, quite a number of 'em.
I've been wanting to collaborate with people but waiting around for people gets too long.
And most of the time people say it but it never happens.
That's why I think I should start doin' my own stuff, stuff on my own.
That's what I always do.
People take too long to do somethin' & eventually I get tired of waiting around & I end up doing it on my own.
So I might as well.

Saw a short feature on Santana on Channel 5 yesterday & before you know it, I recorded myself singing Smooth on my IPhone!
I haven't let anyone listen to it yet but I think Ahmad's gonna be da first! heh.
Can't wait to do lotsa covers with him. Time time timeeee!

Ooh, I also had a video concept idea + business idea when I was showering just now.
I know, out of all places. The bathroom's a good place to sing like nobody's listening, think & contemplate on stuff, come up with ideas, somehow a place & source of inspiration & more! haha.
For the video concept, I'll see how.
And as for the business idea, I'll keep it & use it if I happen to get rich enough in the future to start my own business hehe.

No comments: