Friday, March 18, 2011

Confession Hour

I swear I can honestly, truly say I've never been in a relationship where I am very scared to lose someone.
To the point where I've even dreamt about it, in my dreams.
Perhaps it's due to my fear of it almost happening once...or the fact that he's my wish came true.
Even so, I've never told a guy I never want to lose him before.
I've never felt this way about a guy either.
I've also never dreamt about someone so much before, be it good or bad.
I can't bear to lose the most bestest, perfect guy for me that I've ever met in my entire life.

I never fail to fall in love with him all over again every single day.
I can't get enough of him every time I see him.
He drives me crazy, in a good way.
I've never felt this kinda love before.
It doesn't get any better than this.

Call me a horoscope buff but yeah, I've been reading up horoscopes since I was young.
I've always believed in mostly the personality traits & compatibility.
Maybe the fact that I'm a Capricorn, He's a Taurus, both earth signs which equals to the perfect match in terms of horoscopes could be it.

Or it could be the fact that we're close friends who fell in love with each other & ended up being lovers & best friends.

Or it could be the fact I've never been with someone whom I actually like, have feelings for, have a crush on in the first place & the same goes for the person too.
Mutual attraction, feelings & everything else just falling into place so nicely.

But that's the thing about love: Love finds you the minute you stop looking.
Better believe it cos I swear it's true.
People like to make the mistake of finding for love when all they should do is let love find you.
When it finds you, it'll all happen naturally.
To me, that's the most bestest love of all.
To fall in love, unexpectedly...especially with your best friend.
It's not about who you are attracted to. It's about who you fall in love with.

Whatever it is, I know that I've never felt a love like this.
You're my present & I can't see a future with anyone else but you.
All our hopes, wishes, dreams together...we'll make it happen.
One day, that someday will come.

Never let me go

No comments: