Tuesday, October 24, 2006

BOO!
my blog hasnt been active huhs.
bt my tagboard is hehe.
thank you :D

Okie dokie.
shall do a quick update.

11 OCT 06;
Wenta da library with my weiyi (:
Suffered from laughing fits there lol.
Oh yeah, weiyi was so fascinated with a book.
Somethin' abt wonders of the world.
Hmm..is it any wonder?
XD

13 OCT 06;
OVERDRIVE.
one word:
Hot Hot Hot!

When Wade Robson danced,
i swear i went completely breathless can.
i was asphyxiated lol.

O-Crew did a gr8 job;
especially Carol heh :D
Guess who won for da grp category?
another one of my faves;
Fantastic Four :DD
*swoons*

their name says it all heh :D

For da solo,
weiyi's fave won;
Daniel :]

It was gr8 to see Kath, Yunting & Ting xuan again. (:
ooh, & Soul too heh.
(minus Alfred bleh =P)
lol.

24 OCT 06;
Selamat Hari Raya :D

It was so gr8 to meet my relatives again.
especially da lil' ones heh.
Amirah loves me too much :D
hehe.
she went everywhere i go lol.
Took loads of pics.
shall post 'em up soon ;D

Okie dokie. I guess i'm done for now.
shall update more reaaal soon heh.
Still not done with my new temp yet;
only da design bleh.

Ooh, Juz-B & Taufik Batisah were on Suria :D
Juz-B sang in malay of cos heh.
veh nice :D
Taufik's new malay song is so nice can!
i love da lyrics :D

mwahahaha.
shall end here.
love ya people :D

No comments: