Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's been a while since i last blogged about somethin' personal,
somethin' close to my heart..

This seemingly never-ending fairytale that I keep fallin' in & out of...
now i'm in it. again.
& perhaps this thing is much deeper than i thought.
Perhaps there's a reason why I keep turning back,
why I can't seem to walk away.

It all started in March this year.
I remember the reasons why i fell out of it..
the case of the ex. the fog that came back & made it all unclear.

& why i keep fallin' in..
my weakness for super-talented guys..
or perhaps it's just how you manage to captivate me every single time.

Now, you already know.
& all i can hope for is that it's for the better..
or worse.

Everyday the fear in me builds up..
& I can't help but to think of the possibilities..
& the consequences.

As i wait for an answer, a sign,
I'm feeling so
scared. afraid.

Now, I dont even dare to look at you when you're around..
although I know I really want to.

With all my heart, I wish this will turn out how i want it to be.

If it doesn't..

This fairytale can end in two ways.
Just like the fairytales found in storybooks..
happy endings.

Or also just like the fairytales found in storybooks..
happy endings that are only found on paper.
something that's just made up from one's imagination,
endings that cease to exist in reality.

Now the question is..
Will you dance to this beat?

No comments: