Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HELLO !
i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
anybody missed me? hehe. :D

WOO HOO!
da Ns are finally OVER.
*gyrates*

Uh-huh Uh-huh.
*boogies*
XD

Shall devote my computer time to my dearest blog tday.
:]

1st entry for tday :D
Okie dokie, firstly da Ns.

English - A1 please :D *beams*
Maths - hmm..paper 1 was okay but i think paper 2 was more manageable.
Malay - expected to get an A1. *grits teeth* lol =P
SS & Geog. - must pass.
Science - Chem. was okay..Physics was easy -phew :]
P.O.A. - hoping to pass heh. =x

That's all right? haha.
Yes, hopefully i get a pass for every subject.
*fingers crossed*

WHEEEEEEE (:
cant wait to get back da results.

anyways, holidays.
Till next wednesday.
haaaaaaa :D

that shall give me enough time to take care of myself heh.
okie dokie, cya at da 2nd entry ;D

The looks.
I know. You know. People know too.

How does it feel?
To see me walking away from you..
without uttering a single word, a smile or to look at you in the eye,
where you can only admire me from afar..

Everytime i ask myself,
"Why are you so afraid?

Am I so intimidating?"

As the door behind me closes..
I leave without saying goodbye.
see you on the other side.

Conversations, texts.
That's all there is to it.
it never even started with a hello,
or ended with a goodbye.
Just like that.

I wished you tried harder.

too little, too late.

No comments: