Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HELLO
HELLO
HELLO :DD

First & foremost,

I'm gna wish happy birthday to da only person I'll most probably ever wish on my blog heh.

Happy Birthday To..

my G.F., my love, snugglepuss sugaplum's mmm-bop bubblebop
& last but definitely not the least..

my bestie Tasha :D



Altho' you're still M.I.A.
but still, i miss you. alot.
love you to bits. & heaps.
(:

Sawree I haven't been blogging.
been a busy bumblebee heh =P

anyways,
i actually have lotsa stuff to blog abt.
but perhaps, when i have more time? heh.
But i shall blog somethin' short for now. :]

I was so lookin' forward to completing the fasting month completely..
(since last month my red light came early =P)
Then sekali, today come.
GRRRRRRR.

You know why?
Cos ytd i was super duper euphoric.
Had so much fun dancing.
( i guess i was "inspired" after watchin' So You Think You Can Dance ytd lol.)
& red light comes either when you're either super stress or super happy,
varies for diff ppl i guess lol.

BOOOOOOOO. stoopid.
Ran out of resources so had to rush & go buy 'em myself jst now.
I was so frantic can lol. XD

Oh yeah, then I saw this guy who works at Cheers heh.
Sometimes i see him, sometimes i dont.

ANYWAYS XD ;
He's good-lookin' i guess hehe. =X
(if not most prob. i wdnt notice/rmb him in da first plc ryte? bleh. xP)
I also remember him cos he once sold me da wrong batteries.
yepp, i wanted triple A bt he gave me a double.
I only realised when i was home but didnt bother to go back & change it heh.
I only remembered his last name..cos it's cute, in malay, with a H.
LOL (dont ask meeee =x)

but too bad, i threw away the receipt. dang.
XD

okok enough abt guy talk haha.
So went back home & read my Teens magazine.
& to my delight..you know who are on da posters this month?
Wang Lee Hom & Justin Timberlake.
I love Wang Lee Hom but i love Justin more :DD
*beams*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Justin Timberlake,
the ultimate hottie.
haaaaaaaaaaa :D

XD

Ooh yeah, heard of Panic! At The Disco's latest song?
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.
hmm..interesting o.O

Effing haze.
Just now i saw this two kids wearing masks;
so poor thing.
& i'm not talking abt da power rangers, pokemon type hor. =P

okay, i'm done lol.
will blog more soon alrighty heh.
take care people :D

No comments: