Tuesday, December 19, 2006

One strike off my wishlist.
:D

Guess whad, guess whad, guess whad?!
I got back my Ns results slip!
passed all my subjects hehe.
Got 6pts for my best three subjects.
Arent you proud of me?
HEHE :D

When I got my results,
I only looked at how much I got for my pts.
Only when sabrina checked my slip was when I realised I managed to pass POA. lol o.O
And and and!
I passed Math!
*angelic music playin'*

XD

Cried for a moment..
cos one of my friends didnt make it :(
it was so heart-breaking to see her cry..
ahhhhhh, i'm gna miss her alot.

Next year is gna be a tough one.
So I must really work extra hard.
lvl 4 cleared.
Next, lvl 5 :D

Thanks Mrs Ng for da Pizza Hut treat!
Oh yeah, it was nice to see all my classmates again too.
(:

Thanks to the people who texted me :D
I'm so touched (:
Love y'all :D

WHEEEEEEEE.
My mom's friend, Ella, is gna reward me!
HEHE :D

So I hinted her.
I told her when I think of her,
I think of Taufik.
So she thought I was refering to the Taufik.
She kept goin' on abt he changed his no. so cnt contact him all that..
But I meant his new cd luhh lol.
XD

If it was the real Taufik,
I wouldn't know hwta hold a convo. with him lol.
=X

To my dar-dar :D :
*sings*
close your eyes..
dry your tears..
cos when nothing seems clear..
you'll be safe here. (:

Next year must recess together okay!
If not, I'm gna end up missing you too much.
Then all your eyelashes will fall off.
& I'll suffer from diabetes. (inside joke =P)

To Hazar:
Thanks for the big hug that day!
I'm gna miss you alot.
Lastly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST :D

To Aishah:
Best friend!
It's been soooo long.
I'm touched that our trust & faith in each other is still there.
Whatever happens, the picture of you in my eyes will never change.
I love you always.

Feel da lurvvvvvve~
Haha, much love!

No comments: