Saturday, December 30, 2006

Relinked: Beverly.

Oops, I did it again.
Havent been blogging for days..
reason? er..busy doin' other stuff.
another is lazy!
haha :D

Hmm..this entry most probably will be a random one.
ha.

Vivocity
2 trips in one week.
-go figure.

Taufik's Because Of You
My most fave track is da one I was lookin' for previously.
Usah Lepaskan (dont let it go.) Yup, a malay one.
I rarely love malay songs alot so it must be super nice huhs? ^^

Ooh ya,
thank you Ella :D

Xmas prezzies
Thank you bibi & sabrina!
Ooh ya, especially appreciate weiyi's prezzie!
HEH :D

Stitch stuffs!
I didnt expect da puzzle to be so big lol.
Unfortunately to our horror, some of da pieces fall off.
so hafta put all together again lol.
but still, i appreciate da time & effort you put in.
you must really love me huhs?
HEHE :D

love love ^^

Yesterday
Had a movie marathon at bibi's hse.
Watched She's The Man.
(Channing Tatum = HOT.)
Watched da 2nd half of Just Friends.
Then lastly, Fun with Dick & Jane.
I think that's da title..dont know why but i forgot lol.

But I expected it to be really funny, actually.
Cos there's Jim Carrey.
But frankly, it's sorta boring.
There was only one part which I laughed lyke hell.
The part where he was teasing/ robbing that fat man;
with that tech voice.
I must resist from thinkin' abt that scene cos if not I'll burst out laughing lol.

Ooh, met darrich ytd too!
We tried Pepper Lunch for da first time.
It's okay..da waiters were really courteous (:

Watched bibi & kelly doin' taekwondo for a while too heh.

Piggy siao.
Kept sayin' "Hi Liyana!" over & over again lol.
Miss me too much XD

There was this little girl ytd.
I smiled at her & then she smiled back.
But her's was different.
It's like she was doin' nothing but when she noticed me,
she gave me this big sunshine smile.
Her parents smiled when they noticed too.
so cute! it made my day. :]

School
School hasnt officially started but I already have photo duties.
T.T

Cheers!
They have nachos with cheese! :D
It's lyke they read my mind..
or my blog. o.O

Oh yeah, I dont know why.
But I had a dream about him.
hmm..not gna think too much on that one.

Hope I can get prezzies in time for my two fellow Capricorns!
hehe ^^

Ooh! got an advance birthday gift from my mom's bf.
a webcam :D
But I dont know anyone else who has one except for kak ina.
I think. lol.

My mom cooked tday.
(surprise surprise o.O)
Prawns! yummy ^^

Got a haircut.
This time supposedly, my waves are more emphasized.
or somethin' lyke that lol.
So far, I'm lovin' it!
:D

Work with what you got.
-not against it.


Okie dokie. I think I'll end here.
I'll leave you with some CHEESE :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here's some cuties!
:D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They're cycling. Blame it on Charlie from Hi-5 lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adlina! I love it when she sucks her thumb
- so adorable ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my monster :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nah! lastly here's a kiss for you.
MUACK :D

p.s. I'm using my My Space a/c again.
so if you do have one, do add me alrighty.
(:

No comments: