Friday, December 01, 2006

WHEEEEEEE :D

3 Dec.
date with my weiyi ^^
gna watch Happy Feet!
heh :D

4 Dec.
Posse Chalet :D

Taufik's album is out..
I WANT! lol.

Ooh, & Hady's too..
but to be honest,
i adore Taufik more.
=X

Now there's even Hady stamps,
according to my aunt.
dont know if i want it or not..
but i definitely have Taufik's :D

Sawree, a moment of boy madness there lol.

Oh no, monday.
That means i'll most probably miss Xiaxue's new show,
Girls Out Loud.
=X

anyways, it's on monday,
10 pm. (:

Gosh, this is sucha random post lol.

Y'know sometimes (or maybe it's just me..hmm.)
you have this sudden moment of spontaneity?
Like you suddenly just wanna do stuff;
recklessly, w/o having a 2nd thought.
Just *snap* just do it? (oooh, Nike. XD)

Well, i do.
& i actually like 'em.
Cos they're not me.
I'm so used to being guarded & careful..
but when this moments hit me,
I just do it. (Nike, again! XD)

This moments teach me to be spontaneous.
(jellomee comes to mind.. -LOL o.O)
To get things done & over with.
To do things w/o regrets.

& the best bit?
You'll never know whad the outcome might be.
It can be somethin' surprising, somethin' unexpected..
Altho' the results might not be what you were expecting..
but hey, at least you tried.

And that's what life's all about:
To keep on trying.

:D

Sometimes I wonder..
would deleting you from my friendster, msn etc. help?
would it help me to forget you more?
It's like I might as well delete you permanently from my life.
But i dont want too..

But when I think again, there will always be stuff that will remind me of you..
Especially music.
So..I guess I might as well dont.

But it still kills me to not know who you're in love with now..
That person you cant let go of either..
That girl that might not be me..
I guess.

Hope.
-that's the thing that keeps making me turn back.
sigh.

I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm.

No comments: