Thursday, December 07, 2006

Relinked: Ning Zhi. Hazar. :D

Ning zhi said i will be da very first person she'll inform abt her new url..
& she kept her word!
HEHE :D

Oh ya..

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack. :D
no, i dont mean from da chalet.
cos that was since tuesday.
i mean me -I'M BACK.
haha, still dont geddit?
perhaps da following will give you more clarity.
(:

3 DEC 06
date with my weiyi :D

Before I went out to meet sabrina,
i was surfing da net.
Then when I was out of da house,
on my way to meet her, I was practically smiling to myself can.
But I tried very hard not to cos sekali people think I'm some retard..
(lyke i'm not liddat LOL XP)

Anyways, wanna know why?

dont tell you! lol.
Ok laa..maybe a few hints.
It was bcos da day before,
i had a moment of spontaneity.
& i just did somethin'.

One last bullet, One last shot.

& that was all it took to make me realise somethin'..
a vibe.

& boom!
I was over him.
(lyke finally =x)

After that, i was super happy can.
Now i'm as happy as ever.
Like how I used to be :D

Straight away told sabrina I was sooo happy that day.
& yes, one of 'em is of cos seeing my weiyi again too hehe.
:]

Watched Happy Feet at Causeway Pt.
HAPPY FEET ROCKS :D

I absolutely LOVE da movie.
it's sooo adorable & super cute!
& there's so many tunes in there.
I couldnt control myself from not singing along or not to dance to da movie lol.

To sum it up, two words:
MUST WATCH. :D

Ooh, I got to eat Nachos with CHEESE :D
hehe.

After that, took neoprints!
Omg, it's been sooo long since my last one can.
& they turned out to be so pretty :D
I especially loved da one where it looked lyke we were in a living room heh.

We hanged around there,
did lots of cam-whoring lol.
Then wenta CP.
Bgt OCK curry puffs & ate at our secret plc.

& Home Sweet Home :]

4 DEC 06
Posse Chalet :D

One word:
FUN :D

There was me, sabrina, jellomee, wei qiang & zhan yi.
Spongebob did came to meet us awhile..
got to meet his gf :D
She's sweet, simple & nice
- just lyke a girl next door.
(psst, I approve!)
HEH.

Sabrina was super-enthu to use da comp at Mcd lol.
Currently deprived of da comp laa that's why haha.

da BBQ.
whoo, I think this was da fastest starting bbq ever.
Thanks to da fire starter, sabrina.
& jellomee too, i guess.
XD

zy & jt tried to feed a cat.
jt went nearer..then suddenly,

it scratched him!
LOL
da reaction of da cat was so cute can!
ironically lol =x

After that, he chased away any cats that came near our bbq pit..

-with aluminium foil.
T.T

Then suddenly da whole thing came out of da box.
I told him he could wear it as a tube..

& he did.
LOL

Then an aluminium foil frenzy started.
He almost became a public attraction laa lol.
zy & wq started dressing up too lol.
I couldnt stop laughing my ass off.
XD

Dont know why we suddenly had a moment where we were tryin' to rmb that Cindy Wang song.
Jt started it..

"Ai Ni!"
*with a twist sign*

Then all of us started tryin' to rmb da intro & sang it..

" Yoyoyo Cindy! What's wrong with me?! AI NI!"

Oh god lol.
XD

We rented bicycles.
I shared with sabrina,
a twin seat bike.

It was so cool..
Riding into da night..
With da wind in my hair..
We rode until arnd Changi Airport.
& then when we rode back...

kanasai.
Da twin seat bike back tyre pancit.
T.T

So we were kinda struggling on our way back.
Had to cycle with extra pressure & strength.
For a moment, I got whipped by somethin' from da back of da bike can lol.
T.T

Altho' my seat was padded, but no support.
My butt hurt for two days.
how nice lol. =P

Stayed up & we only wenta sleep at arnd 4am.

In da morn, sabrina left early cos she had work.
Da rest of us had breakfast at Mcd.

bing bang boom.
HOME SWEET HOME :D

Okie dokie.
here's some CHEESE :D

shall post da weiyi photos next time alrighty.
:]

Sawree if da following photos are a bit obscene lol.
You ready?
XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since when sabrina has horns? lol.
XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The adventures of da Aluminium Boy & his friends.
XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AAAHHHHHH! I'm being violated!
XD

Girls BBQ :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sparkling White Grape Juice ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what you get when you take my pic w/o my permission.
BLEH XP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why bibi closed her eyes?!? =x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For my 3 girls: I can truly call you girls my true friends. Cos i have absolute faith that you girls love me not for what I am, but for who I am. & despite the distance, our friendship is still goin' strong. I love ya girls! muack :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& I'm done.
Love ya ppl :D

No comments: