Sunday, January 07, 2007

My very first entry for 2007.
I know, what took me so long?
forgive me for being so tardy heh.

Let's see if I can rmb what to blog about..
Hmm..

New Year's Eve.

Wenta my Grandparents house first.
Celebrated Hari Raya Haji.
We had a feast! heh.
Cos all da parents were supposed to cook & do their part.
My mom cooked curry chicken! yummy :D
Got to meet da lil' ones too (:

After that, wenta Bugis with my mom & bro.
Bought a new bag :D
but i saw another girl in sch with da same one.
Eeee...heng I dont know that girl.
So I couldn't care less hehe (:

After Bugis, rushed to Downtown East, D'Marquee.
I made it just in time for Soul's performence!
Wheeeeee :D

They sang More Than Words (eng version) & Rising Sun.
So long nv see them..I squeled lyke a teenage girl can?

Oh wait, I am.
lol XD

Stayed on to watch Ronin perform 5 songs.
Black Maria, Revolution, Money, Sweet child Of mine & Take it off.
(i know, i actually remembered all of it! haha :D)

After that, wenta McCafe.
Yay! Got to eat my fave Triple Decker & drank Double Choc. frappe.
:D

Got sprayed two times.
T.T

First Day Of School.

Er, nothing much actually.
spent most of da time in da comp. lab doin' photo duty.
I felt lyke a granny, kept bending down lol.

Friday.

Malay Lesson.
I dont know why but I was almost cross-eyed for that part of the day lol.

Cca finished late.
After cca, wenta CP with weiyi (:
We happily ate at KFC, chit-chat w/o realising da time.
We were shocked when we realised it was already lyke 8.30pm lol.
Time passes by when you're having fun, that's why ^^
Thanks for da talk weiyi!
Ooh, bought somebody's prezzie already!
hehe :D

Saturday.

Went out with jt.
Yepp, just the two of us.
it's been a while (:

We were on a hunt for black tops lol.
Ooh yeah, we were in Bossini.
he was holding this checkered shirt so i told him he'll look lyke a Bangla.
(really mah...no offense laa :x)
I knew there was one behind me.
but soon, we forgot abt it.

Actually, only me.

He went to try da shirt on.
You know what was the first thing he said when he opened da dressing room door?
I was abit distant so he shouted,

Eh Liyana! look like Bangla anot?!

O.O
LMAO!

He straight away covered his mouth upon realising what he just said.
(more lyke shouted! XD)
and quickly laughed his socks off in da dressing room.
I couldnt stop laughing either!
Other people heard & laughed too lol :x
He really had no intention to say it, actually.
I polluted his mind! HAHA.
XD

Got an early birthday treat from him!
Ate Swensen's Sticky Chewy Choc. ice-cream heh.
Thank you jellomee :D



Haaaaa, 2007.
Changes.
I wish some things would change..
& some just to stay da same.

What change do I want?

There is one thing.
But it's better if it's left unsaid.
Cos I cant do anything about it 'til...

My mom's boss once said this to her:

All problems can be solved.
If they cant, then dont bother.
that means they're nonsense.

Somethin' lyke that.

One of my cliques is drifting away bcos of this.
it's bcos they chose not to put up with it.
But me? I'm a pushover.
& I have no choice.

But how long can I put up with it?
Sigh. I'm lyke stuck & confused.
Geez, wadever. :(

For all the wrong reasons.

Anyways, I wish all students in da canteen will clean up after themselves.
That's not so hard to do, right?
Please, the cleaners are not there to be your servants.

RESPECT.

Oh yeah, had an encounter with some rude juniors on friday.
Crude trashbag juniors.
Go get yourself some manners, please.
Mind your language.
like you? fat chance.
HMPH. Learn to know where you stand.

I hope Xms will still be da same when all da graduating students leave.
Yes, I can only hope.
(sorry, but I cant help it if there's a dash of sarcasm to this comment.)

Absence of friends.
I wish some of 'em were still in school with me.
I miss them.

I want two teachers back.
Mrs Doreen Ng, my fave teacher.
& my chem. teacher,
Mrs Annie Ng.
Pretty please?

Tmr's sch again.
*jeng jeng jeng jeng*

XD

Pictures next time :]

Lastly, to my fellow Capricorns,
Daud, my brudder (5 Jan) & Jamie, my toothfairy :D (7 Jan)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

No comments: