Monday, January 08, 2007

PE.
Y'know who's our teacher?
Mr Tay.
O.O Ya, I know.

Chin Ying told me extra details abt him some more.
haha :D

no oogling please!
LOL

Measured height & weight tday.
I only grew by lyke 1 cm.
T.T

Yes, I am da shortest girl in class.
But at least I have a title okay :D

but lyke Mr Ho said,
the most important thing is that you're proportionate.
HEH.

For some apparent reason,
I twisted my knee joint in da afternoon.
yeah, just lyke out of da blue the sharp pain came.
I think it's bcos we nv did warm-up before captain's ball.
x:

So You Think You Dance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Travis.
Such passion & ambition.
So shuai some more.
I wish he was my boyfriend.
Wouldnt it be lovely?
haaaaaa :D

Next week's season finale they're gna dance SexyBack.
cant wait to see it on tv :D

I dont know how I do it but it helps that school takes it all away...

most of the time.
sigh.

Loose lips sink ships.

No comments: