Sunday, January 21, 2007

Got belated bdae prezzies ytd.
One from my mom's friend, siti.
another from my aunt & uncle.
thank you :D

My aunt & uncle's one was supposed to be a surprise.
Went out with them, the lil' ones -tutt-twan & my monster, zurah.
Plus my mom & bro ytd.
They treated us to both brunch & lunch! heh.

Suddenly we went into a spectacle shop,
i ask who's specs were we lookin' for.
Then my aunt said,
"yours lah, who else."

lol. i really didnt know, really.
My mom did asked me to get my eyes checked budden da consultation alone $20 T.T
they actually didnt want to bring me so that it will be a surprise.
but too bad, they couldn't get my degree so they had to bring me along lol.
anyways, thank you!
alot alot alot :D

I did told my mom that that was only thing i wanted as my bdae gift heh.
I'm gonna get back my same old brand new orange specs on wednesday.
yay :D

Today's Soul's last gathering.
But darn it, I cannot go.
They disbanded on 18 jan.
yeah, on my birthday.
a bit ironic huhs. :/

but still, I wish them all da best for their future endeavours.
Who knows, if fated, sekali bump into them again.
hehe :D

Time may fly but memories will always stay.
(:

Oh ya, I put All Rise as my current blog song for a reason.
wei yi should know eh. ;D
(hint: Oh I :])

Ooh, The Dance Floor starts tday @ 8pm.
(:

Aww mann, tmr's Scorpion's general house meeting.
I hope ppl will cooperate with da cheering.
*fingers crossed*

okie dokie. done for now.
take care people!
Much love :D

No comments: