Tuesday, January 09, 2007

GAH.
I'm sick.
(not refering to my mind now, sadly haha.)
sneezing. slight fever. watery eyes.
It's either the air-con in our classroom or stress is taking it's toll on me.
:s

I'm a bit guilty cos I ate at Gelare tday with weiyi.
Tuesday 1/2 price mah..
hehe. x:

It's yummy btw.
XD

ANYWAYS,
watched The Arena jst now.
Mann, that show's so good.
The debators are impressive.
Some parts of it are even hilarious.

My fave rebuttal was:

But how credible is your mother?

hoho. nicely said.

Cant wait to watch how Xms did.
16 Jan :]

Eunice Olsen is one of da judges.
She's sucha good role model.
Former Miss Singapore Contestant & a Member Of Parliament.
Beauty AND brains.
Definitely someone to look up to.
I wna be lyke her :D
HEH.

I've been blogging more frequently lately ever since sch started huhs?
More happenings I guess heh.

Everyone deserves a chance to change.
(:

No comments: