Thursday, January 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D

LOL

My morning started off as a gr8 one when I was greeted with a lot of happy birthdays even before school started.
(:

Thank you to those who texted & wished me personally!
really appreciate it.
:]

Thanks to those kind people who gave me prezzies!
y'know I love you right?
HEHE :D

First person to officially wish me with da usage of a text & a call was..
my BFL & also now my First Lady lol.

Qiao Li :D

I was touched when 502 sang happy birthday to me.
so honoured to have da first birthday in class heh.
I actually shed a tear x:
emo moment lol.
shhhhhh! haha.

Special thanks to..

the girls (& guy lol.) who made it happen again.
Had an early celebration on tuesday @ Yoshinoya with da same people whom I celebrated my sweet sixteen with last year.
kelly, ning zhi, bibi, agnes & darrich.
sweeeeeet! :D

they always end up doin' a prank on me which involves the cake lol.
Last year was smash.
This year was puttin' some kind of chilli powder.
then another part I couldn't even see cos it was some sauce.
I realised all this only when my face changed when da cake suddenly tasted funny lol.
=P

& also special thanks to..

WEIYI :D
had a date with her on wednesday @ Pastamania.
sabrina's treat! heh :D
It seems that you love to splurge on me huhs..
but it's only bcos you love me alot alot alot right?
HEHE :D

XD

My mom's gna treat me to Sakae Sushi at da end of da month heh.
She said I've eaten there before..
but I reaaaaallly dont have any memories of eatin' sakae sushi lehs lol.

Today?
had to go to TP after sch.
& everyone ended up totally shagged from that trip lol.
I wasnt really into it actually..
cos I knew where I wanted to enter already.
& it's not TP.
x:

Ooh ya, wishlist edited!
Now I have another course I'm interested in.
dont need to go all da way to uni to get da dip. now..
psychology!
just like a dream come true. :D

Okie dokie.
I think I'm done for today.
I'll post up some pics soon.
:]

Thanks people for making my day.
Sexy Seventeen.
LOL
(according to carebear.)
XD

Love y'all :D

& lastly,
a big big kiss.

MUACK :D

No comments: