Saturday, January 12, 2008

Added Links: Peggy. Jessica. My Space.

ohmygosh.
yknw what?
tday, I'm a very lucky girl.
make that a happy one too.
HEHE :D

Why? ok I shall elaborate more..
HEH HEH :P

BOL @ TP.

went to Temasek Poly with my mom & weiyi for the 13th Beyond O Level Seminar.
Besides talks by the students themselves, alumnus & lecturers,
there was also a modern dance & a hip-hop performence.

But yknw which performence I was really lookin' forward to?

Photobucket
SLEEQ!
:DDDDD

Mann, I almost never got to watch their performence can.
Cos my mom wanted us to leave early to eat -.-'''

Then I was like,
"cannot leave! cannot leave! later got sleeq laa! sleeeeeq!"

LOL. x:

Sleeq performed 3 of their songs;
Almost But, Set Back & Hiccups.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Syarif.

Photobucket
Alif a.k.a. Alyph.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& then came the highlight of my day.

The lucky draw segment.
They were picking out the passes from a box.
If I'm not wrong I was listenin' to my mom & sabrina talkin' or bickering..
(both also no diff. -cos they always end up bickering anyways. xD)

then suddenly I heard my no.

"20471"

I was like lookin' at my pass,
"Ehh..my number lehs."

when I realised it really was my no.,
I quickly raised up my hand & made my way to the stage.
super paiseh laa..had to take time to walk down the steps some more lol.
Alyph then shook my hand & asked for my name.
even after da whole thing I was still a bit shaky haha.
but I'm like super duper euphoric laa now.
it really made my day! heh :D

Photobucket

Oh ya, I won two movie tixs @ GV Marina for da lucky draw anyways heh.
Looks like I'm much more happy with meetin' Sleeq upclose than getting the movie tixs.
HAHA :P

Check out the songs they performed here.
click click click!

Almost But

Set Back

Hiccups

But one of my fave songs from them is a malay song.
It has a very nice melody & it's very meaningful;
a song for your loved ones (:

Jangan Sampai Terlambat

11 JAN 08;

Zuyao, Sabrina & I went back to Xinmin :D
mann, I really miss school.
it was nice to be back there again.
We ate the canteen food! haha.
I was so happy to see the makcik again heh (:

Then we attended CCA.
Looks like the juniors are doin' jst fine :]
Wah, & Gene also now more power sia.
haha x)

I also got to catch up with zuyao! heh.
I miss those days when we used to stay back late for CCA
& exchange secrets & stories with each other haha.

After that, we ate dinner together outside school
& went our separate ways. (:

Speaking of school...:O

O Level Results.

*jeng jeng jeng jeng*

x:

Altho' it's not written on our faces, don't be fooled.
blimey, deep inside, we O level students are worried sick about our results.
I don't really know when it will come out.
I heard 21st. I heard 29th. lol.

Whatever it is,
I really really hope I score well.
oh pretty pretty pleaseeee.
Make my O level results the bestest birthday present I'll ever receive this year.
*fingers crossed*

what's done is done.
all we can do is to hope for the best.

& I want everyone in 502 to score very well! :D
I really miss 502 btw. :/

okie dokie.
I think that's all for today.
I shall leave you with the lyrics to Jangan Sampai Terlambat & some pictures from the camwhoring session sabrina & I had in da bus just now haha. :P
CHEESE :D

Photobucket
Sabrina with my headphones.
Like mickey mouse a bit right? haha x)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
E-mo &.....I-dunno. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Jangan Sampai Terlambat
By Sleeq.


Jangan sekali pun

Jangan sampai terlambat
Mungkin kita nanti tak sempat
Terus menerus menjalinkan persahabatan ini

Jangan sampai terlupa
Mungkin kita nantikan apa
Setahun sekali berjumpa sangat tak mencukupi

[Chorus]
Kawan kawan dan keluarga mari,
Bersama kita menjalin kasih
Jangan sampai terlambat
Terima pesanan ini

[Repeat Chorus]

[RAP]
Jadi,
Apakah berlaku jika tidak sempat bertemu
Apakah ku rasa?
Apa kamu rasa?
Rindu?
Tak pilu, tak ingin rasa begitu
Dari muka cerah terus berubah jadi biru
Tak mungkin kami tak terjumpa
Tak mungkin kami kan terlupa
Untuk bertemu lagi
Tak kan ku serik
Bersama sekeluarga (kan gerek)
Jangan harap kau pulang
Jasa hasrat dendam dan dengki
Hidup Di Dunia terlalu singkat untuk membenci
Jangan berdusta
Hormat kalau ingin dihormati
Kalau ku lupa tolong tegur aku kan mengerti

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

Mungkin kita tidak kan berjumpa lagi
Jangan lupakan balas pesanan ku ini
Kirimkan salam sayang aku
Untuk semua

[Repeat Chorus 2x]


take care people.
Much love (:

No comments: