Friday, January 04, 2008

Added Links: Benjamin.

HAPPY 2008! :D

wheeeeeeee!~
I had a blast on New Year/ New Year's Eve.
wenta Vivocity with my bro, Syahmir & my kuzzies;
Dian & Nurul :]
stoopid Fadzil, too lazy to come.
grr T.T lol.

Countdown 2008 @ Vivocity!

Got to watch performences by Live The Dream contestants,
Joakim, Gurmit, Jade Seah & more!
Of cos, da one I was looking forward to was ehem,
Taufik laa.
HEHE :P

Gurmit Singh is definitely da bestest host in Singapore.
Yknw whad did he do to make sure da crowd was ready or not?
He'll spontaneously turn to us & shout:

Gurmit Singh:
Old McDonald had a farm!

Audience:
Ee-ya Ee-ya yo!

xD

But too bad Hady's performence was a recorded one.
That's why I was wondering how could he possibly make it to Vivocity's countdown if he was at Punggol East's countdown. lol.

Nevertheless,
I had a gr8 time (:

5 4 3 2 1!

*balloons everywhere*
straightaway I hugged my kuzzies.
& everyone started to throw balloons at each other lol.

I also said to my kuzzies,
"ohmygosh! can you believe it? It's 2008!"

LOL x)

A brand new year.
haaaaa :D

Do you know how much fun a mall can be even after when it's closed?
Actually, perhaps even more fun.
LOL x:

we had fun recording hilarious vids of ourselves haha.
Made our own music clips lyke Please Don't Stop The Music,
Sweet Escape, danced the Thriller lol.
I'll post da links here once i've uploaded it alrighty!

Gosh, I really must find a day to upload all my videos.
heh x:

We only went home at around 3-4am I think.
At home, Dian didnt want to sleep cos she was workin' at 8am.
So I stayed up with her & we watched Just Like Heaven.

In da end,
she dozed off & the tv ended up watchin' her instead.
-.-'' lol.

Besides all that,
I also bumped into friends lyke
Syafiq & Elaine gf :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
my pretty girlfriend :D
I don't know how but we always end up bumping into each other.
this is whad I call fate! HAHA :D

okie dokie.
here's some CHEESE :D

Oh yeah, my mom reserved da camera first.
So we had to make do with our camera phones.
Bleh :P lol.

Photobucket
Dian & Lil :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
haaaaaaaa :D
LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kuzzins :]

Photobucket
It reads, Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Revalina.

Photobucket
By Definition.

Photobucket
The lead singer.
Btw, he has sucha hott bod.
lol :P

Photobucket
o.O
he climbed da metal bars!
Isnt that awesome or whaaatt?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The new friend we made there! haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One day, Khairul was walking.
Suddenly, he slipped & fell...

Photobucket
*piak*
Then he was unconcious.

Photobucket
A dazzling angel appeared.
*angelic music plays in da background*

Photobucket
Unlike all the other angels who were busy celebrating New Year
& cannot be bothered by this dead boy,
this good little angel came to Khairul's rescue.

Photobucket
& she worked her magic.
*tweet tweet*

Photobucket
& BAM! he was alive again.

Photobucket
Brought to you by
Orange Bubblegum Productions & KBC Corporations.

xD

2007.
It was definitely a crucial year for me.
The Big O.
But I wasnt alone.
I had my 502 classmates with me.
& together,
we worked hard, we played hard.
we were Unity In Diversity.

Photobucket
502 baik ah! :D

502 shall always remain in my heart (:

2007;
the year I had a lot of opportunities to shine.
& I also got to do the things that I love.

Performing.
Photobucket
N2D ; Umbrella Remix.
Lil & Syak Feat. Nas.


Photobucket
Teachers' Day; Breaking Free.
With Syakir; my duet partner :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Designing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photography.
Photobucket
Media Club.
uh-huh uh-huh.

Cheer Coordinater of Scorpion.
Photobucket
Scorpion Strike! :P

I also got to experience a lot of wonderful events.

Photobucket
Prom :D

Red Camp 4.
The bestest camp ever. Period.

Photobucket
Spartans!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& many, many more (:

If I'm not wrong,
2007 was also da year I had 3 different hairstyles right?
LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also experienced many ups & downs;
high & lows; failures & successes.
But through it all, I've always had my friends & family
who have always been supporting me, looking out for me,
taking care of me.
& I feel blessed to have such wonderful people around me.

These people right here;
I can't imagine life without them.
& I love them with all my heart (:

Photobucket
Ohana :D
They are, without a doubt,
people I can't live without.
& the most important people in my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket
my baby girls :D

Photobucket
Amirahhhhh :D
my little twin! haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zurahhhh :D
my little monster!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tutt-twan :P

Photobucket
Cik Aye & Cik Minah!
My favourite aunts :D
They're the bestest aunts I can ever have.
They never fail to make me laugh with their crazy antics :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My girls!
Kelly. Ning Zhi. Agnes. Bibi.
I still remembered I cried when I got to know
that we were gonna be in different classes in Sec 3.
But the distance has definitely not affected our friendship at all.
It just made us miss each other more! haha.
Thanks for all the love, care & concern y'all have given me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
me imitating ning zhi.
ahahahahahah! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sabrina; my weiyi :D
We've been through ALOT together. seriously.
From Red Camp 4, dance lessons, media club,
heartbreaks, those soul-struck days...
& many many more! haha.

We started out as lab partners in Sec 2.
& it wasn't a good start either.
(you know what I mean..HAHA!)
But look where we are now :D
& you're the only one who knows
the story behind Black Locket hehe.

Thanks for always being there for me.
Thanks for always looking out for me.
Thanks for always supporting me.

my manager. my dance partner.
my best friend. my wei yi. (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last, but definitely not the least..

Photobucket
Tasha; my bestie :D
We've been friends for 4 years..
here's to 4 more! :D

From Britney & Christina.
to "You can do it, yes you can!"
Haha. you know, I know. heh ;)

Thanks for always being there for me.
Thanks for always having faith in me
Thanks for always having my back.
Bestie is love (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am thankful & truly blessed to have these people in my life.
& also to all my lovely friends & family.
I love you for loving me just the way I am.
& I am everything I am because you loved me (:

2008.
I don't know what this year holds for me.
But I do hope it will be all things good,
all things beautiful,
& all things wonderful (:
& getting a good result for my O Levels is da bestest present I can ever get this year.
I reaaaally hope I score well.
*fingers crossed*

2008 will definitely be a year of big changes;
good changes :]

Here's to 2008!
woooohoooo :D

No comments: