Thursday, March 12, 2009

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring.
-Marilyn Monroe.

*screams*
MOMMY, IT'S O-VERRRRR! :O
bye-bye school, hello HOLIDAYS!
uh-huh uh-huh.
*boogies*

Tday didn't started out well actually.
I OVERSLEPT!

My first thought when I woke up:
why is it blue instead of pitch black?

When I realised it was 7 plus, I freaked out.
Quickly speed-shower, got ready, bing bang boom.
I had no choice but to cab to school.
Booooo, there's goes the moolah I've been saving ):
Maybe I'm not meant to save, that's why lol :P

Okok, back to da story.
On da way, got a pep talk call from Reshi lol.
I thought I was gna be late for an exam.
If not, it'd be my first.
But actually I had nothing to worry about bcos I was cabbing.
but yknw me, worrywart lol.
Then Tijah texted me cos she reached earlier than usual ahahaha.

There was da daily traffic watch report on da radio.
The driver said it's always da same everyday.
Really? lol.

Then when I reached school, straightaway wenta class.
no winter melon morning tday ):

straightaway texted Reshi & Tijah:
"Ok ive reach! Merdeka! AHAHAHA"

LMAO!

And that was my morning haha :]

Friday: IES Sheesha Outing. Le Baroque.
Saturday: Movie day with Ohana.
Sunday: Weiyi's birthday celebration.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~
can't wait! can't wait!
lalalala :D

I think I haven't been dancing for 2 weeks already.
tsk tsk.
This shawty needs to get loose!
ahahahaha

I love Kelly Clarkson's new song!
especially the video.
I have my reasons hehe :]

click click!

My Life Would Suck Without You

Ooh ooh, she's gna be on American Idol tday too!
go watch it alrighty!
This season's awesome btw heh :D

Happy holidays people!
MUACK :D

My Life Would Suck Without You
by Kelly Clarkson


Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

[Chorus]
'Cause we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life would suck without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

[Chorus]

Being with you
Is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you
But I can’t let you go

[Chorus]

'Cause we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life would suck without you

No comments: