Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The truth always comes out is one of the fundamental rules of time and when it comes out, it can set you free or end everything you fought so hard for.
- Gossip Girl.

LINKS
Added: B2B. Dyla. Amsyar.

Friday
IES Sheesha Outing

Mosi Cafe @ Arab St.
rooftop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love my classmates :]

Photobucket
TIJAHHHHHH!~ *boobsy hug*
ahahaha. I miss her already :]

Le Baroque
wrong day to drop by there.
Aishah wasnt there...her dad passed away ):
it wasn't happening that day anyway for some reason.
So we stayed until Shaggies finished performing and wenta Boat Quay.
Ate at Shah Alam instead.
Ended up having a nice time :]

Saturday

Had dance practice in da morning @ RP with Nisa, Vern & Aisyah :]
Afterwards, met up with my Ohana.


Photobucket

He's Just Not That Into You.
this is def. a must-watch movie, I swear.
it's a great movie, v. meaningful.
recommended for BOTH men & women.
it taught me a lot more about love...
or rather, reminded me more of what I already know. hmm.
anyways, it has a superb cast too.
Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck etc.

somethin' from the movie:

Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up. If a guy punches you he likes you. Never try to trim your own bangs and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. Every movie we see, Every story we're told implores us to wait for it, the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule. But sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending we don't learn how to read the signs. How to tell from the ones who want us and the ones who don't, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. And maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe... it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is... just... moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope.
- Gigi in He's Just Not That Into You.


I wanna watch 17 Again!
hehe.

Spot The Difference...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In case you didn't noticed,
I got a new haircut :D

I love my hair but I'm always fussing about my fringe.
Decided to do somethin' abt it once my mom had an idea on hwta change it heh.

Photobucket

I wna go to the library soon.
It's been awhile since I read a good book (& have time to complete it heh.)

take care!
love love :]

No comments: