Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Laugh your heart out. Dance in the rain. Cherish the moment, ignore the pain. Live, laugh and love. Forgive and forget. Life's too short to be living with regrets.

WHEEEEEE!
2 papers down, 1 more to go.
mwahahahaha :D \m/

I've got a new habit recently.
An exam have-to to be exact.
It all started on Monday.
I felt lyke vomiting throughout my journey to school in the morning.
Maybe it was the nerves or somethin'.
So before I wenta class I bought myself a winter melon tea and after drinking it, I felt better.
I don't know, maybe it has the power to calm me down?
ahahahaha.

Today I did da same thing too.
Now, it's a MUST haha :D

I've been listening to Perfect 10 more than the songs on my playlist lately on my journeys.
It's a bit dangerous to listen to Morning Madness by yourself tho'.
Cos there'd be moments you'd just hafta laugh at their jokes but you can't cos you're alone in public so....maintain maintain!
ahahaha :P

Holidays holidays!
I can't wait!
lalalala :D

No comments: