Thursday, March 26, 2009

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
-Twilight.

LINKS
Added: Ashahry.

Saturday

I've never been stuck in a train for soooo long before.
What a way to start my morning too pfft.
I was stuck at Hougang, Kovan, Potong Pasir, Boon Keng, Serangoon.
For each stop I was stuck for arnd 10 mins or more.
I was stuck at some of the other stations too but only for awhile.
Imagine how long I had to wait to get myself to Outram Park.
I think if I was stuck any longer, I would've memorised the NEL lol :P

I was so glad I had a storybook in hand to keep me company & help me pass time.
(I'm currently reading The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper btw hehe.)
The cause was the train before mine which broke dwn or somethin' I think.
The announcement was so muffled I couldn't comprehend what the woman was saying.
In da end, I also had trouble tapping out cos I spent too much time in da mrt lol.
And I was late for vocal class. bleh.

Earth Hour
28 March, Saturday.
8.30 - 9.30pm

vote Earth :D
*sings* turn off the lights!
(think Nelly Furtado hehe.)

Life is a maze and Love is a riddle.

I've been in deep contemplation these past few days...
thinking over about some stuff.

To err is human.
I know we're supposed to live life with no regrets but sometimes, you can't help but wish you could turn back time and change a situation or prevented something from happening.
But we're supposed to make mistakes so we live & learn.

I just wished I knew back then what I know now.
Perhaps things would've been different now.
Perhaps things wouldn't have changed.
But everything happens for a reason.
Eventually, it's for the best.

It's good to be in control of your life; to choose the paths you take.
But there are just some things that are better left to fate, such as love.
If it's meant to be, it will work out perfectly.
And some things are better left unsaid.
Whatever happens, happens.
Let nature take it's course.
Let it be.

Emotions can be dangerous at times.
It can make you do irrational stuff.
That's why you should always keep your emotions in check & never act on impulse.
Never let your heart rule your head.

There's also no point denying what my heart feels.
I can't change how I feel about someone & how much someone means to me.

If you have no idea what I'm goin' on about, it's alright.
just enjoy the show :]

Photobucket
Check out Lenka!
She's so pretty & da vid's cute :]
Especially the birds & tomatoes haha.
click click!

The Show

Photobucket

can't wait for the weekends!
wheeeeee :D

The Show
by Lenka


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
i don't know where to go, can't do it alone
I've tried, and i don't know why...

Slow it down, make it stop
Or else my heart is going to pop
'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot
To be something i'm not
I'm a fool out of love
'Cause i just can't get enough...

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
i don't know where to go, can't do it alone
I've tried, and i don't know why
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but i don't show it
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down
I know i've got to let it go...
And just enjoy the show

The sun is hot in the sky
Just like a giant spotlight
The people follow the signs
And synchronise in time
It's a joke, nobody knows
They've got a ticket to the show....

(i want my money back, just enjoy the show)

No comments: