Friday, May 19, 2006

Added Links: Jasmine :]

Guess how i spent my afternoon today.
Go ahead, guess guess.















-detention -.-''
i was late for school.
And so was he.
fate or coincidence?
too good to be true.
But he never wenta detention.
twist of fate i guess.
:/

wished you were there.

Thanks to ying qi for texting me heh.
And kelly, jo & ning zhi for accompanying me for a while.
Surprisingly, Mr Ang never asked them to go away.
But he called them my supporters instead lol.
yea, all they were missing was pom-poms.
XD

I spent my time reading Confessions Of A Backup Dancer.
By 4pm, i read da whole book already.
So after that, i spent my time stoning :p
But luckily Mr Ang released me earlier, 5pm.
:D

On a whiteboard.
Your name above mine.
just cancel out the nur
and it'd be perfect.

:]

yay!
gna go out with jac, fiona and sabrina tmr.
getting a new haircut.
yes yes, jian BAO. XD
or is it cian?
anyways, it's jac belated burfdae treat.
cant wait cant wait ! :DD

No comments: