Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I was a bit down during school today.
Troubled, confused. My mind was pretty much lyke a broken television.
White and black spots here and there.
I wasn't in the right state of mind.
I couldn't make any decisions or whatever.
I just didn't want to think about anything.
But soon, i was doing pretty alright :]

Jt tried so hard to redeem himself today.
A lot of times. Constantly. Every chance he got.
I asked him to stop harassing me lol XD
I could see how guilty he was by the look on his face.
I wonder if he had trouble sleeping last night?
=x

But all i needed was time.
And now, it's okay already.
Anyways, i dont think it's possible for me to stay mad at my favourite psychopath for so long.
HEH :D

If not, i wouldn't have anyone else to quarrel with.
Or to challenge my wits and sarcasm with anymore.
-and yes, i always win.
queen of comebacks, baybeh.
mwahahahahaha :D

He even came up with a proposal.
Which i'm sorta considering?
hee.
Cos i don't wna regret and miss the chance.

As for mr eyecandy.
My feelings are undefined.
I 'm not sure which path to take.
So i might as well just let it be,
live it hanging for a while.
Standing still (:

because there may be a possibility afterall.
- my lips are sealed.
heh.

Such certainty is beautiful.
But uncertainty is more beautiful still.

:]

No comments: