Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Re-linked: Elaine. Beverly. Tasha.

Everyone has their limits.
Yes, even me.

Maybe what happened today was a good thing.
Maybe it was a reality check.
And i definitely got some sense knocked into my head
-literally.

It has extinguished this eternal flame i had
-twice.
Pinned down the new-found hope i had,
after the first knock-out.
And all those moments where some might consider as fate,
perhaps were just pure coincidences afterall.
Because what happened today showed me how much...


how much he doesn't care.


Ironically, the last time i was over him;
it was because of something i got to know from jt too.

Thanks jt.
thanks a lot.
Next time, kill me softly.
If there is a next time.
Let's hope there isn't.


the truth hurts.
so much.




over and over again.
back to square one.
All I wanted was for you to know who i am...

who i really am.

No comments: