Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Added Links: Michelle :D
Relinked: Beverly :D

I know. You know. We both know.
You notice me.
But is it the way that I want you to?

I don't want you to just see me.
I want you to look.
Cos there's such a big difference between the two.
And when you look at me,
it tells me that I was on your mind longer than how much a see would take.

(:

When your eyes say it.


this was written on 409's whiteboard today.
word of the year - Liyana written by qiao li.
The others added on by Syakir.
haha :D

As promised, here are the pics !
yes, eyecandy :D
er....but not my eyecandy i'm afraid.
I wish. haha.
but pictures = eyecandy.
HEH.

20 May 06; jian BAO / cut-hair day XD

Sabrina;
wo de wei yi (:







Fiona;
darling ! :D



Lil. Jac. Sab.





My fresh cut hair ! :DD



After the cut,
went town-ing with fiona. (:




Original


Edited :]


This was when i got a euphoria rush.
-Juz-B was there! :DD
*swoons*

Unposted pics

Homecoming Day


Brandon. Jac. Lil. ;
all smiles :]




jasmine. karen. janet. jac. lil.

Burn The Floor






Yours truly (:

HAHA.







Okay, that's enough candy for one entry.
Too much candy will hurt your teeth.
Or in this case, your eyes.
heh ;D

No comments: