Friday, May 05, 2006

HELLO ! :D

missed me?
hehe.
sawree i hvnt been blogging lately.
exams period.
*counts*
4 more days, 9 more papers to go.
cant wait till it's over.

hmm...blogging.
i dont know where to start.
>.<''

My exam papers.
English - positive.
Maths - negative.
Malay - negative.
Social Studies - positive.

AAHHHHHH
i'm so worried.
( no surprise there. i'm a worrywart afterall :p )
For da first time, da malay paper was so hard.
maths, no comment.
i sux at it.
:/

wish me luck for my results.
i think i'll need it.
Liyana shall and will improve & get good results this year.
*fingers crossed*

Chattin' with ning zhi makes me realise how long it's been since we went out together.
much updating to be done heh.
(:

And and and.
it's been so long since i last took neoprints.
*hint hint*
HEH.

Ahhhh yes.
Superband !
it's every mon, 7.30pm, Ch u.
Juz-B sang Wang Lee Hom's Kiss Goodbye ! :DD
i was so happy can.
one of my fave songs, again!
*swoons*

They definitely have da potential to go far in da competition.
Oh yea, Soul's Awi quite cute too eh.
x)

I support Juz-B and Soul.
But i support Juz-B more!
hahahaha XD

WHEEEEEE
Cat's thinkin' of buying me new earphones for my burfdae next year.
Anyone else wants to contribute to the Make Liyana Happy fund?
HEH !
XD

darn.
i cant wait till da exams are over.
i wna go outtttt
>.<''

had study sessions.
one with spongebob and patrick star.
one with fiona darling, bibi and cat.
and another with ying qi and fiona darling. :]

oh yes, ying qi and fiona still owe me pics!
heh. (:

alamak.
i'm not sure if i have anything else to blog abt.
=x

it's complicated.
what's that suppose to mean?
this thing means nothing more than what it is now.

At least for now.

i'm so disappointed with the three of you.
Or make it two i guess. :(
We dont talk, say hi to each other anymore.
I tried. Have you?
If you don't want to acknowledge my presence anymore,
then i have nothing else to say.
I don't know what's been happening.
But still, i just wish you guys are doing ok.
And no matter what, I will never turn my back on you.
:(

Geez, now then i realise that there are problems.
friendships, love...
And it's doesn't help that all this is happening during the exams period.
:/

darn.
i hate it when an entry ends at a sad note.

anyways, thinking of designing a whole new temp after da exams.
if i have the time that is.
Gd luck everyone and jia you!
vroom vroom vroom XD

No comments: