Monday, January 16, 2006

BGM: Drops Of Jupiter - Train

HELLO (:

thanks people fer da early mini burfdae celebration at Pizza Hut!
HEH :D

tho' you guys still didn't really succeeded in smashing da cake on my face.
Or da other way around =P
Cos i'm strong-HEADed mahs.
MWAHAHAHA XD

But whad you did succeed was making me taste da chilli you put in da cake.
the taste stayed in my mouth fer quite a while can.
-.-''

POA period was a bit embarassing.
Jac sorta accidentally "flicked" my specs off my face two times.
Got laughed at by sab & wei qiang .
Wei qiang never laughs y'know so imagined how funny da situation was.
so paiseh
>.<''

yes yes.
i must get a new specs frame.
anyone wants to sponser?
i'll love you A LOT!
HEH :DD

fill to burst.

sab's good at making me blurt out da things that's bothering me.
still remembered the last time i did.
but i didn't mind cos it's her.
was on the verge of breaking down tday =X
but i guess she saw it coming so she didnt pry.

but i know i'll be OK.
(:

TWO days more to my birthday.
WHEEEE
:DDD

No comments: