Friday, January 13, 2006

HEY HEY HEY!

guess whad?
ytd i thot to myself.
let's see if i sang, wud it stop raining?

had free time while waiting for FRIENDS to start.
so i started practicing my singing fer a lil' while.

AND IT DID! :DD

it never rained at nite and today too!
whee~
pure coincidence?
hmm.
perhaps perhaps perhaps.
or maybe not.
heh.

kept singing to myself Train's Drops Of Jupiter in class tday.
sucha nicee song (:

Ever since i started sitting on da right side of da canteen during recesses,
things happen to me.
not good stuffs.
and i definitely don't lyke the unwanted attention that comes along with it.
so suay can.
must be bad aura or somethin'.
=/

Has it dawned upon you that today is Friday The 13th?
AAAHHHHH!
XD

whad people should know by now:
My nothings always means something.
think about it.

I missed you while i was looking for myself out there.
<333

No comments: