Monday, January 09, 2006

darn it.
had PE tday.
took my height and weight.
i so need to put on more weight and grow taller can.
but my mom doesn't want me to do skipping cos she says eventually i'll grow.
If i do skip, perhaps i'll regret.
and end up tall rather than petite.

Ok laa.
dey do say moms knows best.
but a lil' bit won't hurt ryte?
heh.

I think i loss weight due to da fasting month.
bleh.

ANYWAYS XD ;
met our sibling class tday.
3n2. ( i don't know whads da no. haha =P)
finally said hi to beverly hehe.
heard cupcake's voice fer da first time.
so cutee can :D

we were paired up.
my buddy's name starts with an R.
yea, i can't rmb or pronouce her name.
sawree >.<''
but this is a first okay.
-i swear (:

woo hoo.
tmr's hari raya haji.
i'll get to stuff myself with FOOD!
AND AND AND.
meet my lil monster zurah, too!
:DD

p.s: thank you daud fer ure care and concern tday.
i'm so touched heh. <33

No comments: