Friday, January 27, 2006

WISHLIST UPDATED.

HELLLOOO :DD

missed me?
hehe.
hvnt been blogging huhs.

it's been a busy week.
i think i was only free on thur and tday.
bleh.

my tagboard isn't loading so cant reply tags at da moment.
if there is any that is heh.

my mom's not in singapore at da moment.
whee~
more freedom :D
take note it's more freedom, not just freedom haha.
my mom does gives me freedom alrighty heh.

oh yea, according to daud,
sleeping can make you grow taller.


really?
than whad have i been doing wrong all this while.
Cos i'm not growing vertically at all.
or even horizontally.
LOL XD


AND AND AND.
chickens can make you grow fatter.
-.-''

bleh.
it's so oily.
i don't want.

oh yea,
i have a new fascination.
yepp.


fortune cookies (:
my mom and i found the readings very true.
Cos it's lyke so related to whads been going on in our lives.
I find my friends' readings true too.
But don't know why fiona's cookie was empty.
=X


ohk-oh.
shall give her another one.
if that one also don't have,
i don't know whad to say haha.

p.s: thanks si ming fer da ride home tday.
HEH (:

or should i say lao bei?
i have no idea hwta spell that word.
XD

notice me ;
for all the right reasons .

No comments: