Thursday, January 19, 2006

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
I'M SIXTEEN!

AAAHHHHHH
*boogies*
XD

first and foremost,
thanks to EVERYONE who wished me.
<3 y'all.
(:

thanks to fiona, kelly, ning zhi, yuemin & darrich.
(you guys shud know whad i'm thanking you fer.)
HEH (:

AND AND AND.

my fave girl.
thanks tasha fer dedicating an entire entry to ME!
love ya to bits!
<333333

here are some photos of ytd's partee at my aunt's house.
all thanks to da trio.
-my 2 fave aunts & my mom.
(:



THE CAKE. :D


FOOD! XD


This looks lyke i was constipating or somethin' rather than trying to make a wish can. >.<''



I <3 them :D


no comment. LOL


see that light? it's real. not an effect. this proves that i'm a natural born angel HEH :D
(don't barf please) XD

it has definitely been one helluva burfdae.
from this day forward, this shall be my most memorable day.
till a better one comes along.
HEH :D

No comments: