Saturday, January 07, 2006

NEW ADDITIONS:
Laughter; Soliloquy.
UPDATED:
Cutestuff.
BGM: Superman - Five For Fighting.

Had a Scorpion meeting in da morning.
damn, there's so much pressure.
I have to be done with da cheers by 2 freaking weeks.
plus teachers are alrdy talking abt the N-lvls.
>.<''

After that,
i accompanied yvonne to eat.
something weird happened.
Someone tapped my shoulder.
turned arnd,
nobody.
then turn back front,
there was this man.
he alrdy walked away lyke hw many steps and then came back to our table.
He was mumbling and pointing to me or somethin'.
Then he walked away.
Yvonne & me were lyke "whad?"

so absurd.
i dont even know da man.
:S

Had time to take an afternoon nap haha.
went out with jac in da afternoon.
bought daud's prezzie :D
heh.
he very well better appreciate it lol.

oh yea, guess whad?
me and jac were in da mrt.
someone was standing at da corner.
When he/she (cdnt rmb laa XD) left,
i backed up to da corner.
then suddenly, *POM*
i hit my head against that emergency button thingy.
and the sound was sorta loud fer a minor hit XD
i was so paiseh mann.
my immediate reaction was laughing out loud haha.
me and jac cdnt stop laughing abt it throughout da journey
LOL XD

And this isn't my first time heh.
=X
2 times alrdy.
Da first was when i was alone.
There was even this grp of boys near me.
heng there wasn't really a sound
okay. perhaps a bit.
To not notice if they noticed it or not,
i smsed ning zhi haha.

I keep forgetting there's that stupid emergency-button-wich-nobody-ever-uses there laa.
must not have a 3rd time.
>.<''

serendipity .
(:

No comments: