Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Dance Floor.
voted for Break Force Crew & Platinum.
Platinum-girl power baybeh :D

I cant wait for Fantastic Four!
haaaaaa :DDDDD

click here to find out more abt da show:

The Dance Floor

Went out to CP awhile with weiyi tday.
Yay! We have da same OP tees.
Mine red, hers yellow.
If only there was green,
then can have a strawberry combi. again heh.
:D

Our sch's graduates' band performed tday.
Aspidistra (:
caught their performence after sch.
Not bad at all.
Altho' there were technical faults, but they were still gr8.

Ismadi was da best guitarist & hidir was gr8 on da drums.
Ben was da vocalist, together w/ Ismadi.
The other guitarists were hafiz & nazri.
Fauzan was on da keyboard.
:]

I miss performing.
x:

Although that fairytale is now a thing of the past,
one thing's for sure; I'll never be able to forget you.
Cos you were my very first mr eyecandy.
& you still are.
In fact, still the only one.

You'll always get my attention, you'll always catch my eye.
I'll miss your presence, I'll miss seeing you around.
Most importantly, I'll be missing you.

Although I don't like you anymore,
I won't deny the fact that I'll turn around if there was ever a chance.

Unforgettable.

Lastly, Rock On.
XP

No comments: