Sunday, February 11, 2007

Let's see if I can recall da past events..

Thursday
Ate Pastamania with weiyi @ J8.
:D

Friday

The Release Of The O Lvls Results.

Firstly, congrats to my psychopaths Jeremy & Zhan Yi!
I'm proud of you guys.

& I hope zhan yi will continue to be my senior next year..
-if you catch my drift heh.
;D

Okay, the scene: the hall.
It was over-whelming.
You could feel all sorts of emotions.
Tears of joy. Cries of disappointment.

Anyways, congrats to those who attained good results.
& for those who didnt, it's not the end.
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
So never give up & dont stop trying.
(:

I was so happy to see bruce!
Y'know why?
Cos I found out that he's in NP's Mass Comm. !
Yay! finally I meet someone who's actually in there.
I hope to see him next year too :D

Mass Comm.! Mass Comm.!
:DDDDD

Got an extra souvenir with da help of jac hehe.
x:

For memory's sake (:

Saturday
Watched Sky High on Disney Channel.
I love da character, Peace!
He's so cool & handsome, especially when he ties up his hair.
Can see his whole face hehe :D

Also watched School For Scoundrels too.
umm..not bad.
It shows how two-faced people can be.

Da guy's teacher knew who he liked & got da girl for himself.
Then he said it was a challenge for him.
He wanted to see how da guy rise to the occasion.

& then, he tricked da guy, again.
but in da end, the girl found out abt his real identity.
Bcos da guy did somethin' that would reveal the teacher's real identity.
He beat him at his own game.
:]

Sunday
Watched Daredevil on Ch 5.
Altho' I have the dvd, I never actually watched it before haha.
It's pretty cool.
Elektra -girl power :D
Ben Affleck's so good-lookin' lol.

But of course,
I still love Spiderman more :D
(f.y.i.Spiderman 3 is comin' out in cinemas arnd july.)

Oh ya! Almost forgot.
No wonder one of da guys from Fantastic Four looks familiar..
he's a graduate from my school..

but I dont know his name lol.
=P

My horoscopes readings for today:

Friendster

This day will bring you an unexpected gift: the chance to get to know someone new. Through events that are beyond your control, you will come face-to-face with someone whose beliefs and behaviors are a lot different from yours. This person has a lot to teach you, but don't worry -- there will be nothing resembling a lecture. Through enjoyable banter, you will move toward new levels of enlightenment.

Yahoo!

Take a chance on love. It's easy to psych yourself out of a situation based on prior experience. Instead, take what you've learned from the past and focus on what's available in the here and now.

both very different huhs.
Well, that sure helps alot.
T.T

I told my mom abt my situation.
She told me abt my father.

She met him when she was fourteen.
And they never met again..

'till she was sixteen.
And looked where it lead to..

marriage.

but of course,
they're divorced now.
but that's not da point lol.
=P

Fate works in mysterious ways.
And if fated, maybe I'll meet him again one fine day..

or not.

Cos if not, then maybe I'm destined to meet someone else.
Someone new..
or someone that I actually already know but never really noticed.
I guess we'll see huhs?
(:

But I really hope that we'll cross paths again.
If not, then it was never meant to be.

I forgot that quote but it's about letting go..

if it comes back, it's yours.

Is this the end of the line?

Fell for a shooting star ;
One without a permanent scar.

Did you miss me while you were lookin' for yourself out there?

More cheese next time.
:]

No comments: