Friday, February 02, 2007

Tday's craaaaazy.
While I was walking home tday after alighting from da bus,
all I wanted to do was to go to my room & cry.
& tears did flow. Then, I was okay.

I thought.

I was still feeling down.
After that, I was in da kitchen & my mom asked me this & that.
But she could see I was tryin' to dodge her, I didnt wanted her to see me or somethin' I guess.
She asked me to come nearer & asked why.
my voice started to become shaky & that was when she knew somethin' was up.
Then I just broke down.

So we went into her room; had a mother-daughter talk.
I just told her it was stress.
I was pressured cos things just seemed to be piling up one after another.
Responsibilities were getting too much.
So many things to do, so little time.

I'm not complaining here cos responsibilities builds my character in a way.
but I guess I accept too much of it sometimes.

Anyways, my mom said cannot be.
I couldnt be crying so hard bcos i'm stressed.
There must be somethin' other than that.
I told her no, I 'm just pressured that's all.
But who knows, maybe there is somethin' that's bothering me.
But I just dont know it yet.

The talk really helped.
I got to cry the tears I've held back for so long.
Sometimes, crying your heart out just helps.
After that, we just continued on with girly talk haha.

Altho' I dont really express it..
but I love you mommy!
MUACK :D

My Yahoo! Horoscope for today:

You can keep telling yourself 'one day,' but why waste time when that day could be right now? A precious dream is too close to give up now. There are actions you could be taking to move closer to your goals.

I don't know which precious dream is it talking about but for now,
I have to put it on hold.
Cos this year's all about da Os baybeh.

Ouh yeah, did I mention my new year resolution?
I know, I'm a little late heh.
Anyways, it's not to be late for school this year.
Somethin' realistic huhs?
Mr Singh will be happy (more lyke glad lol.) if he knows about this.

There's this rule at school..
If your hair's lyke really jialat or somethin',
you must wear a shower cap.
I've never seen the rule been put into action before..

'till today lol.
x:

I'm currently reading Pretty Little Devils.
Came upon a chapter that totally had da same situation I was facing.
A certain situation.
But whatever to that.
If a problem cant be solved, that means it's nonsense.
(:

A new week, a fresh page.
Past mistakes erased, a second chance given.
It was smooth-sailing..

until we reached the end.
It just had to change back.
It gets puzzling again.

So much for a happy ending.

No comments: