Monday, February 12, 2007

Had attire check in sch tday.
Oh god, this time it's super fierce can? lol.

Everyone was checked on da spot in da parade sq.
Had to take our shoes off cos they wanted to check our socks.
ankle socks straight away must buy new socks.
Heng I was okay overall heh.

But I heard they're gna check skirts tmr?
darn it.

Da sch's definitely getting stricter now.
I usually dont mine attire checks but this new standard,
it's kinda scary.

I'm glad in a way that this is gna be my last year.
After that, no more attire checks.

Oh yeah, some students had contempt for some teachers.
But it doesnt give you da right to be rude, raise your tone or say unacceptable words to them.
You mustn't cross da line too.

Respect is a two-way thing.
You want it, you have to earn it first.
Then you'll be respected in return.

And that two teachers I saw that got angry are nice teachers, mind you.
Never really had seen them get so angry before.

Okay. whatever to attire check.

Had a short chit-chat session with spongebob, wen han (brudders! XD) & weiyi for awhile.

Spongebob & wen han said that guys dont get hints, so no pt dropping any.
really mehs?
They say must be lyke in da movies; say you lyke him straightaway.
I'm a girl, it takes much more guts laa.
I dont really dare lol.

But seriously, guys can be that clueless mehs?
They say must take it from them, since they're "experienced".
Rightt- T.T
lol.

Then they started showing me texts for examples.
Spongebob said I must be more fierce.
LOL

I really dont know if I should do anything abt it or not.
oh wells.

Anyways, I was crossed abt somethin' tday.
I dont want to waste time on it so I should try to make this short.

I hate people who kiss a person's ass just to get what they want.
I hate people who suck-up to a person & be nicer than usual to get somethin' they want.

Look, I wasnt born ytd.
Once again, I ask myself this qns:
do you take me as a fool?

& as far as I'm concerned,
my best friend graduated alrdy.
I dont have a best friend in sch now.

If you want me to regard you as a best friend,
tell me, have you been one lately?
A best friend wouldn't ask such questions that you ask me.
Questions that only a curious classmate would ask.
Someone who doesnt know me well.

I was pissed when you said a particular line.
But too bad, on da spot, what was goin' through my mind was a totally different thing.
I didnt regard you as that at all.
I dont know if it's me or not, but it was lyke you were using that line against me or somethin'.
geez.

Judge me if you want.
But I just cant stand such character.

GAH.
so much for being short.
moving on..

to anonymous:
thanks for da dancefloor tixs!

anonymous or should I say _______.
hehe :D

No comments: