Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY :D

I totally forgot it was v-day tday.
'till fiona came up to me with a prezzie.
I even asked her some more with my puzzled face if it was a belated bday gift or somethin' haha.

I completely forgot this morning.
seriously! lol.

Anyways, thanks to those who gave me flowers, chocs, sweets, etc.
Much love (:

I've been almost late for school for the past two days already.
oh no. I dont wna break my New Year's resolution.

Must. Not. Be. Tardy. Anymore.

Regarding da previous entry,
I've reflected & analysed the situation.

Sometimes, we tend to forget that simple but yet very important quote:

Love people for who they are.

& sometimes, you cant change a person.
So if you love them, you just have to accept a person just the way they are.
Flaws & all.

As a friend, I'll try my best to understand you.
I appreciate how caring you are to me.
I appreciate how much you adore me as your best friend.
I'll stand by you.
(:

Sometimes, I know I can be a complex person to figure out huhs.
I'll try my best to be more...simple?
LOL

I miss the way we were when we got close in sec 3;
at the very beginning of that year.
I'll try my very best to bring back the joy, warmth & happy times we had forward.
(:

V-day.
I couldn't find da cow I wanted to buy for my mom so bought a heart flower instead heh!
I love you mommy :D

Beautiful coincidence.
To think that our minds had actually met at a point in time,
on the same day,
is already a satisfying thought to me.

Like two lines..
parallel but never meeting each other.

Like passerbys..
always walking pass each other
but never stopping to turn to face each other's direction..

and discover each other.

You're still the one.

No comments: