Monday, February 05, 2007

My Yahoo! Horoscope For Today:

Hmmm. Why do you keep running into you-know-who? You have nothing in common. Hey, now -- don't be so quick to dismiss them. Taking it nice and easy helps you see how a new person can fit into your life.

I dont know who is it talking about but I dont mind knowing someone new hehe. x:

ok, I'll elaborate on that l8er..
perhaps lol.

Saturday
After POA, ate cheese fries at HP with sabrina & chin ying.
It's starting to be lyke a saturday routine liddat lol.
^^

Went out with my mom in the afternoon to Far East for awhile.
Then she went to do her hair with her friend, siti while I met up with sabrina & sin mei @ Youth Park.

Dang! I missed Ishi's performence.
But at least got to talk to him for a lil' while heh.

Afterwards, hanged out @ Heeren.
Ouh, before that got to eat my fave ice-cream DQ's Brownie Temptation :D
so long nv eat heh.

Then we went to Far East.
I watched them spend their money & shop.
T.T

& after lyke how many hours l8er,
bye-bye da girls & met up with siti & my mom again lol.

And guess whad?
It was da first time I saw infront of my very eyes...

my mom got picked up by a guy.
LOL

I wasnt in da mood so I had that sian expression but was still listening.
No offence but all I heard was alot of lameness goin through my ears lol.
x:

Okay, whatever that.
haha =P

I bumped into rauzan, that malay guy who used to act in Kids United, two times that day.
He hasnt changed a bit.

His face keeps appearing in my mind lehs..

how?
LOL!

Anyways, I really never lyke really look at any guy this year, honestly.
No interest at all.
Cos I cant be bothered with 'em right now.
Can say it's also maybe bcos of last year's fairytale-that-never-came-true affair.
Waiting can make a person jaded y'know.
So..this is da first time in this year that I am actually giving a damn about a boy.
haha!

Yes, this is nothing..

unless I happen to bump into him again.
so, I hope someone up there will be so kind as to let our paths cross again pretty please.
*bats eyelashes*

Or give me a new eyecandy also can.
XD

dont mind me.
I'm just gleefully crapping lol.

Oh yeah, I wna get an Emily Strange top!
lyke finally SG got.
the tops is lyke the same price range as the bags too can lol.

I wanna get a haircut!
but my mom said I have to wait 'till my current fringe grows longer in order to change to da fringe she (& now me too!) wants for me.
I cant wait :D

Btw, I'm doin' alright now.
I just need to breathe more & take things slow.
I hope nothing along the way spoils it for me.
& I need to get back that smile that I once own.
(:

thanks for da love.
MUACK :D

p.s. Congratulations to Singapore for clinching the ASEAN Football Cup! Hear the Lions roar :O

No comments: