Sunday, July 16, 2006

Added Links:
Mei Wei.

Here's an excerpt from a horoscope bk abt Mr eyecandy:

Aquarius
He's not a chaser and is often oblivious to his effect on women.

Is it any wonder that i have to make the first move?
haha :p

Hmm..just saw my mom's boyfriend in person.
one word:

approve.
HEH :D

dang.
I've been having cravings for Twisties, Tomato flavour for da past two days.
I think it's bcos everytime i open the fridge,
i see a pack of Twisties, Chicken flavour.
And all i can do is stare at it & frown.
Cos it's my bro's & he doesnt want to share it with me.
hmph.

XD

Okie dokie.
let's get down to da nitty gritty. :]

Thursday, 13 JULY 06.

Physics was a high period.
-as usual x)
Wen Han said stuff.
Mr Tee asked him to rewind cos he was alarmed by somethin' he said.
"which one? the part you retarded ar?"
"No. the previous one."
XD

He said f* you.
then Mr Tee said,
"wah..you all nowadays say this sort of thing. I find it very disturbing especially when girls say it."
I guess he's thinking literally.
LOL

Then yuemin said,
"it's our way of saying hello"
*turns to qiao li & shakes hands*
with big smiles on their faces:
"f* you :D"

LMAO! XD

After school,
got changed & rushed to J8.
Met up with bibi, ning zhi & my ah pek.
Wenta watch Just My Luck.
Hmm..quite a nice movie, not bad. (:

but it was quite predictable, for me that is.
poor bibi, she was sitting beside me.
Had to listen to all my predictions
& see me getting 'em right.
HAHA :D

My favourite part..no wait, parts.
Of the movie was those that had McFly in 'em!
*swoons*

haaaaaaa :D

I wonder whad happened to them?
Havent seen 'em in da music scene lately.

anyways,
ate Long John's.
Chit-chatted.
My ah pek & I amused ourselves,
laughing lyke retards. XD
Got to know some lame jokes lol.

Thank you for that wonderful outing.
:D

Friday, 14 JULY 06.

Maths lesson.
Miss kuck let us listen to some chinese songs.
Then Tong Hua came on.
I immediately thought of him because...

I wished i remembered that moment last year more vividly.
I didnt bcos i never really took notice of him back then..

BBQ!
I was fashionably late.
HEH :D

BUT!
only bcos i had photography b4 that heh.

There was me, jt, zhan yi, xue er, chin ying , jac & wei qiang.
Spongebob had to leave early so i nv gt to meet him.

Wei qiang & gd ER fetched me from da bus stop.
wah, it's a long way to jt's hse.
Imagine walking that distance every single day.
poor jello-mee x)

Wei qiang didnt have to show me which house was it.
I immediately knew when i heard MCR's Helena blasting from the speakers lol.

whoo, i had a blast. :D
the food was yummy.
Most of da bbq was done by jac & jt.

We were insane.
Stepped on each other's foot.
Did a lot of air-guitar.
LOL

Oh yeah,
when Green day's song was blasting from da speakers,
jt sang:

"Wake me up,
when O levels end."

XD

I was surprised to hear 50 cent's Candy Shop being played.
*raises eyebrows*
haha.

All songs are credits to zy's mp3.
(:

I didnt know jt had a guitar.
Or that he knew hwta play it...or not.
But i think it's for display purposes only.
LOL

After that,
drank sparkling grape juice.
yummy :D
i almost thot it was alcohol bcos of it's bottle.
:p

Made a circle & played spin the bottle/truth or dare.
Whatever's spoken in da circle,
stays in da circle.
Our lips are sealed.
:]

WHEEEEEEEE.
cant wait for da next bbq!
i love my posse :D
HEH.

It's not possible for me to post all of da pics.
Cos dere's lyke 61 of 'em.
So i shall leave you with some of 'em alrighty.
takecare! :D




chin ying & me :DD


And again! haha :D


Behold! Zhan yi concoction.
cranberry & ribena was it? yummy :D




Hiaaaak! XD


Now this is what i call in-depth conversation.
LOL




The Fight Of The Bbq Chicken.
(think Pirates of The Carribean)
XD





guitarist poseur.
XD


wah, such emotion.
XD


Xue er getting scolded by jt for bringing the tongs near the sofa.
HAHA :D


Jac on da piano ;D


doesnt he look lyke E.T. here?
lol.





Jac's dare.
She's supposed to look lyke a teletubby with da shoe ears.
Convincing enough? lol.


sparkling grape juice :D


Taken by zhan yi.
Aint it nice? (:

No comments: