Wednesday, July 12, 2006

GEEZ.
yeah, i think that one word is enough to describe this situation.
And it's not even a descriptive word lol.
but i think those who know it's meaning will understand.

Although it's sorta ironic that we're facing somethin' similar,
but at least i have someone who i can relate with.
Which makes it way easier for us huhs? heh.
i evol you sexy !
muack :D

And carebear.
for giving me clarity.
heh :]

i shall be unfazed.
(:

dang.
i'm really trying to save up more.
money money money.
bleh.
:p

N lvl oral.
it was ok i guess.
i think i did well heh.
They kept nodding and nodding.
But why do examiners dont really smile?
I think they should.
Cos it really helps.
Especially when there's so much tension in the hall already.

Wen Han.
he's nuts lol.
he really wanted to know how easy or hard it was gna be.
So he asked jeremy ng to tap his foot repeatly if it was easy.
For me, it was..
hair behind -easy.
hair over shoulders -hard.
XD

So..how was it?
hair behind. (:

wow.
there's been more eyecandy in school lately.
but sadly, it's not da students.
but teachers instead.
yes, pe teachers.
HAHA :D

=X

I really like Mdm Tian's lessons tday.
So different.
It's like she was more open abt stuff & happy tday.
angry, a bit only.
I really like her when she's happy :]

yay!
watchin' movie with bibi & ning zhi tmr.
I told them i'm broke.
But they insisted on treating me.
Cos ning zhi dont wanna miss the chance of spending quality time with me.
aww...aint that sweet?
i feel so loved & treasured heh.
:]

It's a shame.
School is the thing that brought us together.
But yet, it's also the thing that keeps us distant.
By making us busy.
But i'm so glad nothing's changed between us.
(:

woohoo.
cant wait for friday's bbq.
I believe the chances of insanity being present is guranteed. :D
LOL

i will and shall not let anything bring me down.
:]

No comments: